You said it
“I live in Rio de Janeiro, and first bought a Tilley Hat about 6 years ago. It’s wonderful for our hot, humid climate. I now own 6 Tilleys. I play golf every Wednesday and l always turn up in a Tilley Hat. My group liked them so much that they asked me to buy hats for them on my trips to the States. Now 4 of the group of 7 are regularly wearing their AirFlo® Hats. Recently, two of the pros have started to wear them. I am fair-skinned, and yet have had no skin problems on forehead, neck or ears, since using the Tilley. I wash a hat in the evening, and by the morning it’s dry – and they keep their shape. I boat a lot, and the floating feature is great, as are the holding cords. The money I keep in the hat has been washed more often than used!”
Rio De Janeiro
, via e-mail
Easy Living Short-Sleeved 1/4 Placket Shirt
Casually styled with versatility in mind, the Tilley Short-Sleeved 1/4 Placket Shirt is designed with a regular shirt collar, single chest patch pocket and 3-button placket. The sleeves feature tab and button detailing while the straight hem has side slits.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Regular collar
- Placket features 3-button closure
- Single chest patch pocket
- Flat hem with side slits for comfort
- Loose fitting for added comfort
- Made with 55% linen and 45% polyester.
- The fabric is not certified UV protective.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or towel wring, smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. To retain the water and stain repellency features, do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?