You said it
“My Tilley clothing has proven to be without a doubt the most comfortable clothing I own, especially after a long day’s ride. I am the founder of Vridetv, a motorcycle touring and travel site that features hi-definition videos of Canadian points of interest. While on these rides I am unassisted and pack all of my own gear; that is why I am looking for the best, and most compact products to take on my trips.
Tilley has it all, comfort, fit, and styling that fits any occasion. Tilley world renowned travel apparel is my choice of clothing while on my filming adventures, and in everyday life...”
Virtual Riding TV “Explore Canada in high definition.
Urban Casual Jacket
Comfort and style go hand in hand in this tailored Tilley Jacket. The shawl collar and strategically placed darts create a feminine shape while a secret interior pocket provides security. Worried about wrinkles? Don't be, we've made sure to build them right into the fabric.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Shawl collar
- Fitted bodice with darts in front and back
- Four button closure
- Two front pockets
- Piped lining
- Hidden interior zipper pocket to hold a credit card or room key
- Single back vent
- Built-in wrinkles for easy care
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Centre back length 25 1/2"
- Made with 55% linen and 45% textured polyester.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing excellent ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry in a well-ventilated area. Do not iron. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?