You said it
“I have recently returned from spending more than a year overseas and I would like to report that my Tilley Hat saw it all, and did it all with me. From the streets of Europe’s capitals, across the wilds of Siberia, through the narrow alleys of a Chinese hutong my Tilley Hat never failed me. I took it trekking through the jungles of Southeast Asia, across the Australian Outback, through ancient ruins in the Middle East, and Egypt and across half of the African continent.”
Urban Casual Flat-Front Pants
With two front pockets for convenience and a secret pocket for security, these linen blend Tilley pants are designed for function as well as style. Wash in the evening and it will dry overnight. Worried about wrinkles? Don't be, we've made sure to build them right into the fabric.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Pewter Grey
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Two front pockets
- One flip-out zippered secret pocket
- Built-in wrinkles for easy care
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 34” unfinished inseam
- Contemporary fit – Sits slightly below the natural waist with a slightly lower rise and is straighter through the hips and thighs
- Made with 55% linen and 45% textured polyester.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry in a well-ventilated area. Do not iron. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?