You said it
Directing a TV documentary on National Geographic saw me working on both sides of the Atlantic. One of the most amazing locations was Inis Oirr, a tiny island off the west coast of Ireland. A rogue wave sent us crashing into the ocean. My trusty TH5 floated off towards America and I thought that was the end of our 5-year adventure. Two days later I was shooting on the beach when, you guessed it, my Tilley floated ashore and was found by the sound man. But as it had now been ‘salvaged’ the only way I could get it back was to buy everyone a pint of Guinness. After 48 hours in the Atlantic, my Tilley had gained a little more character, but was still in perfect condition.
Easy Living Drawstring Shorts
Lightweight and easy-care, the Tilley Drawstring Shorts for men are designed with a fully elasticized drawstring waist, two deep side pockets and one interior secret pocket.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Fully elasticized waist with drawstrings for comfort
- Two deep front pockets
- Inside, zipper-sealed, flip-out pocket
- Inseam 9 1/2"
- Classic fit - usually sits at the waist; has a straighter seat and thighs
- Made with 55% linen and 45% polyester.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry in a well-ventilated area. Light iron appreciated. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?