You said it
“ I spend my summers in Greenland researching and tagging Greenland white-fronted and Canada geese. I live out of my tent for a month about 11 or 12 miles from the nearest town; the only way to get to camp is by helicopter (unlikely!), or walk everything in (the usual)! Weight and bulk of kit is an important issue but I’d never leave my Tilley at home, I need a good reliable hat. It keeps the intense Arctic sun off my head, supporting a mosquito net away from my face, and has been washed in rivers and lakes many times. I’ve learned from experience that I can rely 100% on my Tilley not to let me down and it looks so much better than the rather shapeless floppies of other brands!”
Easy Living Drawstring Pants
Lightweight and easy-care, the Tilley Drawstring Pants for men are designed with a fully elasticized drawstring waist, two deep side pockets and one interior secret pocket.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Fully elasticized waist with drawstrings for comfort
- Two deep front pockets
- Inside, zipper-sealed, flip-out pocket
- Inseam 37"
- Classic fit - usually sits at the waist; has a straighter seat and thighs
- Made with 55% linen and 45% polyester.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry in a well-ventilated area. Light iron appreciated. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?