You said it
“Our last camping/hiking trip to the Jebel Akhdar Mountains in Oman involved a late afternoon departure from Muscat. We had just taken the turn off to head up into the mountains when we saw a western looking hitchhiker. We often pick up locals, but have never seen a foreigner hitchhiking. A bit strange to be hitchhiking up the mountain so late but we both said, “He must be OK he’s wearing a Tilley Hat.” He got into the car and saw we each had Tilley Hats and said “aah you must be alright you both have Tilley Hats”! True story.
Dry Inside Two-Pocket Polo
This "Dry Inside" Tilley polo is made with Nano-Tex® Dry Inside technology that wicks moisture away from the inner surface of the fabric to the outer surface where it evaporates quickly. Classic styled, this polo features two button-down pockets and retains its shape over time.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Wine Heather
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Engineered with Nano-Tex® Dry Inside wicking technology
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Polo neck
- Two button-down pockets on front yoke
- Short sleeves
- Retains shape
- Easy to mix and match
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30
- Air-dries overnight in well-ventilated area
- This lightweight fabric is made from 95% cotton and 5% Spandex with Nano-TexTM Dry Inside technology. Dry Inside technology enables the fabric to dry more quickly by moving moisture away from the inner surface of the fabric and isolating it on the outer surface where it evaporates quickly.
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight in well-ventilated area. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and laid flat to dry after being hand washed.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, on gentle or delicate cycle or hand wash cool. Use mild detergent. Smooth out wrinkles while damp and lay flat to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
I love this shirt. It's well tailored and soft like flannel and seems to breathe like a synthetic. The 5% spandex makes it tough and stretchy, so easy to pull on and off. I have worn it hiking in 35C without discomfort. It washes easily. I roll it up in my pack and it still looks fine for dinnner. I hope Tilley will make it in extra colors, like maybe Forest Green. NOTE 1: The sizing is conservative. I take XL ordinarily but needed XXL for a loose fit with this one. NOTE 2: The chest pockets are perfect size for passports, which is extremely handy at international airports.