You said it
“I wore my Tilley Vest when in Holland with the Toronto Scottish Regiment group of veterans and friends. The vest was invaluable for carrying essentials through customs, just take the vest off and put it in the tray – no problem! Near the end of our eight-day stay we learned that a volcano had erupted in Iceland and our trip home would be delayed. Our eight-day stay turned into seventeen days. With only grey Tilley flannels, one pair of navy Tilley slacks, two Tilley Bush Shirts, one Liberty Print Shirt and three pair of Tilley Socks, the hotel sink and the clothesline over the bathtub got a real workout.”
Dry Inside Knits Crew-Neck T-Shirt
Made with Nano-Tex® Dry Inside technology, this lightweight Tilley "Dry Inside" T-shirt wicks moisture away from the inner surface of the fabric to the outer surface where it evaporates quickly. Styled in a classic T-shirt design, this shirt will retain its shape over time and makes an excellent layering piece.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Wine Heather
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Engineered with Nano-Tex® Dry Inside wicking technology
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Crew neck
- T-shirt styling
- Retains shape
- Easy to mix and match
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30
- Air-dries overnight in well-ventilated area
- This medium weight fabric is made from 95% cotton and 5% Spandex with Nano-TexTM Dry Inside technology. Dry Inside technology enables the fabric to dry more quickly by moving moisture away from the inner surface of the fabric and isolating it on the outer surface where it evaporates quickly.
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight in well-ventilated area. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and laid flat to dry after being hand washed.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, on gentle or delicate cycle or hand wash cool. Use mild detergent. Smooth out wrinkles while damp and lay flat to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?