You said it
“ Over fifteen years ago I purchased two pair of men’s Blue and Beige Tilley Shorts. I have shorts from other makers that have already been retired to the ‘Happy Hunting Grounds For Worn Out Shorts’. Not so with my Tilley Shorts! The shorts look as good today as the day I made the purchase. And did I mention that the shorts fit as well today as when I first wore them? The shorts surely are endurable and I guess so am I since the shorts still fit.”
Dry Inside Knits Crew-Neck T-Shirt
Made with Nano-Tex® Dry Inside technology, this lightweight Tilley "Dry Inside" T-shirt wicks moisture away from the inner surface of the fabric to the outer surface where it evaporates quickly. Styled in a classic T-shirt design, this shirt will retain its shape over time and makes an excellent layering piece.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Wine Heather
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Engineered with Nano-Tex® Dry Inside wicking technology
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Crew neck
- T-shirt styling
- Retains shape
- Easy to mix and match
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30
- Air-dries overnight in well-ventilated area
- This medium weight fabric is made from 95% cotton and 5% Spandex with Nano-TexTM Dry Inside technology. Dry Inside technology enables the fabric to dry more quickly by moving moisture away from the inner surface of the fabric and isolating it on the outer surface where it evaporates quickly.
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight in well-ventilated area. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and laid flat to dry after being hand washed.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, on gentle or delicate cycle or hand wash cool. Use mild detergent. Smooth out wrinkles while damp and lay flat to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?