You said it
“Firstly, I would like to note how much I love and adore my Tilley Hat and Explorer Jacket. I receive a consistent array of compliments for the both of them. My name is Alex Tilley and though I am only in my twenties, I receive comments or questions everywhere I go about my relation to the founder of Tilley Endurables, Alex Tilley, as we both share the name. I wanted to share this because it is a fun coincidence.”
ALEX TILLEY (The other Alex Tilley)
"Dry Inside" Knits Scoop-Neck Tank
Made with Nano-Tex® Dry Inside technology, this lightweight Tilley tank top wicks moisture away from the inner surface of the fabric to the outer surface where it evaporates quickly. Designed with a scoop neck and wide shoulders that flatter whether worn alone or layered under a jacket, this tank also has a touch of stretch to ensure comfort.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Raspberry Heather
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Engineered with Nano-Tex® Dry Inside wicking technology
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Scoop neck style
- Retains shape
- Easy to mix and match
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30
- Air-dries overnight in well-ventilated area
- This lightweight fabric is made from 95% cotton and 5% Spandex with Nano-TexTM Dry Inside technology. Dry Inside technology enables the fabric to dry more quickly by moving moisture away from the inner surface of the fabric and isolating it on the outer surface where it evaporates quickly.
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight in well-ventilated area. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and laid flat to dry after being hand washed.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, on gentle or delicate cycle or hand wash cool. Use mild detergent. Smooth out wrinkles while damp and lay flat to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?