You said it
“Tilley was the first hat I found that would fit my head. I bought it in 1995 at Klondike Days in Edmonton. I saw the display and the person asked what my size was and I replied 73/4. She said, you must mean 7 3/8 and I said that I meant a 7 3/4. Without batting an eye she said Tilley recommended a bigger size and handed me a 7 7/8. It’s been with me on my hikes on the West Coast Trail, Nootka Island, and the North Coast Trail. It’s fantastic, and it’s still going strong!”
These easy-care and wrinkle resistant Tilley dress/sport shirts are equally as stylish whether paired with a suit or more casually with a pair of jeans.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Solid Pink
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Medium weight breathable fabric
- Regular collar
- Eight buttons
- Double button closure on cuff
- Inverted box pleat in centre back
- Fabric certified "GOOD" to "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 15 – 50
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Tapered fit – front and back darts that gently shape the body
- This medium weight fabric is made from 83% cotton and 17% polyester.
- Certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+ in Navy/Pink stripe. Certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 25 in Pink and certified “GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 15 in White.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold, on gentle or delicate cycle or hand wash cool. Smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. If desired, iron on a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?