You said it
“I’ve been told my Tilley makes me look like Hemingway. It’s the beard, I guess. I wear it during my daily three-mile walk through the woods and fields. And as an investigative journalist and author, I’ve traveled around the world and into three war zones – Palestine during Defensive Shield, the second Intifada, Iraq with Coalition forces, and southern Sudan and Darfur.”
Different Drummer Legends Touring Shorts
Lightweight and quick-drying, the Tilley Touring shorts feature a 15" inseam. Designed with eight handy pockets and elastic toggle closures on the legs that can be tightened for hiking and biking comfort. Guaranteed for life not to wear out.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
Guaranteed for Life not to wear out
- Eight pockets in all; two front pockets, one flip-out secret pocket, two Velcro® sealed back flap pockets
- Two slanted side cargo pockets with flaps and Velcro® closure, the left pocket also has a small zippered pocket to hold a room key or credit card
- Interior drawstring waistband
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Inseam 15” finished with toggle closures
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- Made from 100% wind resistant nylon and treated for water and stain repellency, Different Drummer Legends items are Guaranteed For Life not to wear out. The lifetime guarantee against wearing out means rubbing a hole through an item of clothing, through abrasion. Different Drummer Legends will virtually never wear out, and if they do we'll replace them free. Can you rip on a nail or such? You may, but they are very strong. And if you do, we'll patch them as economically for you as possible.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. To retain the water and stain repellency features, do not bleach, do not dry clean and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 2 )
Great Short if not for the hand Pockets
Everything about these shorts (I have two pair) would be ideal if not for the rounded bottom of the front pockets. Unlike the Tilley "stop loss" design on other items, these seem to be designed to empty your main pockets the instant you put your feet up. I had some of the first ones made and when I called to see if this flaw had been corrected, Tilley customer service said they were unchanged (or perhaps I mean changeless, like my pockets after sitting down!). These shorts are otherwise good enough I was prepared to spend anther $258 to get 2 new ones that I could depend on during world travels. I'll be on the lookout for the updated stop loss design at some future date.
United States )