You said it
“Our two-year old son is hat mad and loves his grandpapa’s Tilley Hat and claimed temporary ownership during our visit...perhaps your youngest customer yet.”
Different Drummer Legends Masai Shorts
Guaranteed for life not to wear out. Lightweight and quick-drying, the pleated Tilley Masai shorts feature a side elastic waistband for added comfort. Designed with a total of eleven handy pockets, most zippered or Velcro®-sealed, to secure your valuables.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
Guaranteed for Life not to wear out
- Pleated styling with side elastic waistband
- Eleven pockets in total: two front pockets, one pocket with a secret Velcro®-sealed pocket inside, one waistband coin pocket
- One deep side-zippered pocket, two patch cargo Velcro®-sealed, flapped side pockets. One side has an additional Velcro®-sealed pocket and the other side an additional zippered pocket.
- Two back Velcro®-sealed flapped pockets
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Inseam: 8 1/2"
- The Classic Fit - usually sits at the waist with straighter seat and thighs
- Made from 100% wind resistant nylon and treated for water and stain repellency, Different Drummer Legends items are Guaranteed For Life not to wear out. The lifetime guarantee against wearing out means rubbing a hole through an item of clothing, through abrasion. Different Drummer Legends will virtually never wear out, and if they do we'll replace them free. Can you rip on a nail or such? You may, but they are very strong. And if you do, we'll patch them as economically for you as possible.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. To retain the water and stain repellency features, do not bleach, do not dry clean and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( .5 )
not wrinkle resistant
This is the first time I have ever had a negative comment on Tilley wear. These shorts are alway looking like they have been slept in except when they are fresh out of the wash. I would not recommend these at all. My husband also does not like the Velcro closing on the waistband instead of a button.