You said it
“In Ireland on a tour, the day we visited Cliffs of Moher it was raining very heavily and very windy. We all got soaked. After an hour on the bus we stopped for lunch and I was the only person who got off with dry pants! A number of people asked me about my amazing Tilley pants. Also, my Tilley Hat kept off the rain, but most important were its ties which withstood the wind.”
, British Columbia
Different Drummer Legends Expedition Jacket
Guaranteed for life not to wear out. Ranging from a small ultra-secret pocket for your cash to a huge inside pocket for a light sweater, the Tilley convertible jacket for men is designed with a whopping thirteen pockets. Wear it as a jacket or zip-off the sleeves and it becomes a vest.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Guaranteed for Life not to wear out
- Slightly padded stand collar
- Mesh back lining
- Converts to vest by zipping off the sleeves
- Thirteen pockets in total - seven outside, six inside
- Two back vents with snap closure
- Grab-tabs on pockets for handy access
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Center back length:32"
- Made from 100% wind resistant nylon and treated for water and stain repellency, Different Drummer Legends items are Guaranteed For Life not to wear out. The lifetime guarantee against wearing out means rubbing a hole through an item of clothing, through abrasion. Different Drummer Legends will virtually never wear out, and if they do we'll replace them free. Can you rip on a nail or such? You may, but they are very strong. And if you do, we'll patch them as economically for you as possible.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. To retain the water and stain repellency features, do not bleach, do not dry clean and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 4 )
Hard to zip.
Zipper on wrong side is not easy when used to the normal apparel you are used to.
United States )
( 4 )
1 Nov 2012. I received the jacket this morning and I am immediately impressed.
The material is light, yet robust and very well put together (as you would expect).
I am delighted with the jacket and highly recommend.
For background, I'm on hat 3, bag 1 and now jacket 1. Let the adventures continue!
United Kingdom )
( 4 )
Great Jacket Zips and Buttons European
This is a really nice jacket. I can see this being my go to travel jacket. Lots of pockets and they are all good size. The Jacket is very light and I would consider it a great 3 season jacket. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because it zips and buttons on the "wrong" side for me. I really thought about sending it back because of this but my wife convinced me that I would adjust and I agree with her.
I did call Tilley Customer Service to see if they offered the jacket with the zipper on the other side and I thought the representative was a little short with me so that was also a little disappointing.
( 5 )
Very nice jacket, the fabric is thin and strong. I like the color navy, but hey that's personal.
The jacket has many pockets, even in the sleeve, ow sorry that's an secret...
( 5 )
Owned One for years and took it through hell in back!