You said it
“My Father, Roger Hadfield, has worn Tilley clothing from Tasmania to Croatia, from sojourns on tropical islands to canoe trips in the boreal forest, and in vehicles ranging from Model Ts, antique tractors and Rolls Royce Touring cars, to high-performance ski-boats, and vintage aircraft of many types. (And my mother, Eleanor, wears it too!)”
Different Drummer Legends Caliber Pleated Pants
Guaranteed for life not to wear out. The roomy fit of the lightweight and quick-drying Tilley Caliber pants for men include a forgivable waistband for extra comfort. Designed with two front slant pockets, one secret pocket and two Velcro®-sealed back welt pockets for plenty of storage space.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Guaranteed for Life not to wear out
- Forgivable hidden waistband for added comfort
- Two front slant pockets with one secret Velcro®-sealed pocket
- Two back welt pockets, Velcro®-sealed for added security
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 37” unfinished inseam
- Classic fit - usually sits at the waist; has a straighter seat and thighs
- Made from 100% wind resistant nylon and treated for water and stain repellency, Different Drummer Legends items are Guaranteed For Life not to wear out. The lifetime guarantee against wearing out means rubbing a hole through an item of clothing, through abrasion. Different Drummer Legends will virtually never wear out, and if they do we'll replace them free. Can you rip on a nail or such? You may, but they are very strong. And if you do, we'll patch them as economically for you as possible.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. To retain the water and stain repellency features, do not bleach, do not dry clean and do not use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?