You said it
“ I spend my summers in Greenland researching and tagging Greenland white-fronted and Canada geese. I live out of my tent for a month about 11 or 12 miles from the nearest town; the only way to get to camp is by helicopter (unlikely!), or walk everything in (the usual)! Weight and bulk of kit is an important issue but I’d never leave my Tilley at home, I need a good reliable hat. It keeps the intense Arctic sun off my head, supporting a mosquito net away from my face, and has been washed in rivers and lakes many times. I’ve learned from experience that I can rely 100% on my Tilley not to let me down and it looks so much better than the rather shapeless floppies of other brands!”
Tencel® Denim Blues Men's 5-Pocket Jean Shorts
Pre-shrunk and enzyme washed for an aged denim feel, these relaxed fit Tilley jean shorts will fade gracefully over time. An interior zippered flip-out secret pocket is available to secure valuables and the fabric and waistband contain stretch for comfort.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Indigo Blue
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Pre-shrunk and enzyme washed, these jeans will fade gracefully over time
- Two front 'jean' style pockets and one coin pocket
- Back yoke detailing with two rear spade pockets
- Contrast double needle stitching
- ’Miracle’ waistband has a hidden elastic interior for comfort
- Interior flip-out secret pocket to secure valuables
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Wash n' wear, dries overnight
- Wrinkle resistant
- Inseam: 9”
- Relaxed fit - sits lower on the waist and looser through the seat and thighs
- Fabric made from 63% TENCEL® for comfort, 35% polyester for durability and 2% spandex for stretch. TENCEL® is manufactured using a highly eco-friendly process with minimal environmental impact and excellent ecological credentials.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Either tumble dry low and remove from dryer immediately or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron at a low temperature. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?