You said it
“I have found my Tilley Dress Shirt especially useful for everyday business wear, and not just travel wear, with several excellent features (i) material has a nice, thick hand, (ii) the colours stay fresh wash after wash (iii) wrinkle-resistant by virtue of the poly blend, and most importantly, (iv) one of the few women’s shirts that do not skimp on length, so that it stays tucked into suit pants and skirts.”
A HAPPY CUSTOMER
TENCEL® Denim Blues Women's Belted Jacket
Designed to be worn with or without the matching belt, this classically styled denim jacket is pre-shrunk and enzyme washed. The contrast double needle stitching on the chest hides two zippered pockets.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Indigo Blue
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Pre-shrunk and enzyme washed, this jacket will fade gracefully over time
- Contrast double needle stitching
- Regular collar
- Front yoke and rear yoke detail with single back vent
- Front placket hides 4 antique brass buttons
- Shoulder epaulets with antique brass button details
- Two front patch pockets with antique brass button closures
- Two zippered front pockets hidden in chest detailing
- Matching 1 ½” belt with antique brass buckle
- Adjustable cuffs on sleeve with antique brass buttons
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+ the maximum rating given
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Wrinkle resistant
- Centre back length: 28”
- Fabric made from 63% TENCEL® for comfort, 35% polyester for durability and 2% spandex for stretch. TENCEL® is manufactured using a highly eco-friendly process with minimal environmental impact and excellent ecological credentials.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Either tumble dry low and remove from dryer immediately or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron at a low temperature. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?