You said it
“I recently returned from a tour of Egypt. During my vacation, I couldn’t help but notice that many of the tourists also had Tilley Hats. After counting more than twenty, I gave up. It kept my head cool and protected from the hot Egyptian sun. I was fully satisfied with your product and will recommend it to everyone.”
, New York
TENCEL® Denim Blues Women's 5-Pocket Jean Skirt
Along with contrast double needle stitching, this skirt is pre-shrunk and enzyme washed for a classic appearance. Four patch pockets, plus one passport sized secret pocket ensure this skirt is as functional as it is stylish. A placket hides antique brass button-up front.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Indigo Blue
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Pre-shrunk and enzyme washed, this skirt will fade gracefully over time
- Contrast double needle stitching
- A-line styling
- Front placket hides seven antique brass button front closure
- Six belt loops
- Two front patch flap pockets with antique brass button closures
- Two rear patch pockets
- Interior waistband flip-out zippered secret pocket to secure valuables
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+ the maximum rating given
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Wrinkle resistant
- Centre back length below waistband: 25”
- Fabric made from 63% TENCEL® for comfort, 35% polyester for durability and 2% spandex for stretch. TENCEL® is manufactured using a highly eco-friendly process with minimal environmental impact and excellent ecological credentials.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Either tumble dry low and remove from dryer immediately or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron at a low temperature. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?