You said it
You guys are WONDERFUL! My order just arrived and everything was just what I hoped for. I feel I can disappear into the jungles of Borneo to rehabilitate Orangutans (really that’s what I’m going to be doing), knowing I have clothing and accessories to suit all circumstances.
TENCEL® Denim Blues Women's 5-Pocket Jeans
Along with double needle stitching, these jeans for women are pre-shrunk and enzyme washed for a classic appearance. The waistband has built-in movement for comfort. Five pockets in total including a flip-out, zippered, passport sized secret pocket.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Indigo Blue
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Pre-shrunk and enzyme washed, these jeans will fade gracefully over time
- Contrast double needle stitching
- Styled with zipper and button closure
- Taped interior waistband moves with fabric for a continuously comfortable fit
- Two front curved pockets and two flattering back welt pockets
- Interior waistband flip-out, zippered, secret pocket to secure valuables
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+ the maximum rating given
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Wrinkle resistant
- Pants are unhemmed – 34” unfinished inseam
- Contemporary fit – Sits slightly below the natural waist with a slightly lower rise and is straighter through the hips and thighs
- Fabric made from 63% TENCEL® for comfort, 35% polyester for durability and 2% spandex for stretch. TENCEL® is manufactured using a highly eco-friendly process with minimal environmental impact and excellent ecological credentials.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Either tumble dry low and remove from dryer immediately or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron at a low temperature. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?