You said it
“A highlight of my 75th Birthday celebration was sitting by the pool with my brother
sharing stories with him, and enjoying a ‘Cerveza’ or two. We were of course wearing our Tilleys, so we were ‘cool’.”
, British Columbia
Crinkled Voile Tank Top
Lightweight and lovely, this Tilley tank top is easy to care for and packs up small. Featuring delicate marrow stitching and a V-neck styling.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- V-neck style
- Side slits
- Marrow stitch finishing
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Classic Fit - fuller more generous all over fit
- Made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- The Navy and Black fabrics are certified as "GOOD" UV protection. Black fabric rated UPF 20. Navy fabric rated UPF 15. The White and Ivory fabrics are not certified UV protective.
- Some of this fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth our wrinkles and hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours. Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 1 )
Not happy with this one
Yes, it is lightweight and will pack up small but the material is so thin that it feels like it would fall apart. White is very see-through. But the worst thing about it, what that it has a seem running right up the middle of the front of it which i think makes it look cheap. I was also picturing it shorter, but it falls to low hip. Definitely returning it.
( Musquodoboit Harbor,