You said it
“I have bought several Tilley Hats and other clothing items from y’all over the years. You recently honored the lifetime guarantee on one of my hats and that influenced my decision to buy these shorts from Tilley – more expensive than what I planned to spend, but I know we get what we pay for and I also like that they are made in North America, rather than China – supporting jobs on our continent is important to me. Thank you for your great products and great service.”
Crinkled Voile Panel Skirt
Cut-in panels allow this lightweight, fully lined Tilley skirt to move in a fluid, circular motion that helps keep you cool. Designed with a subtle elastic waist and flip-out, passport sized, secret pocket. Wear this versatile skirt with a matching Crinkled Voile top or add one of our Print or Knit tops for a dash of colour.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Cut-in panels for fluid and circular motion
- Fully lined
- Elastic waist
- One flip-out secret pocket
- Fabric certified "GOOD" UV protection, rated UPF 15 - 20
- Centre back length 28”
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Classic Fit - fuller more generous all over fit
- This lightweight fabric is made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- The Navy and Black fabrics are certified as "GOOD" UV protection. Black fabric rated UPF 20. Navy fabric rated UPF 15. The White fabric is not certified UV protective.
- Some of this fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours. Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?