You said it
“ It’s late January 2010, and we’re on final preparations for our Peru adventures. In a small shop, I spot a new to me Tilley Hat. It’s a Mocha TH5! After getting home, I check out the website then order 2 shirts for my travels. Late March, we’re off to Peru, starting off in Iquitos, deep in the Amazon Jungle, for 4 days of exploring. The Hemp is perfect for the heat, humidity, sun and rain. Perfect protection! After the Amazon, it’s off to Cusco to explore the Andes, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca and its small islands. Again, the hat offers perfect protection from the sun, as it is pretty direct on my balding head up here at high altitudes. It’s already been a year, and now I have 6 shirts, one t-shirt, my TH5, a T3, AND the Intrepid.”
, New Brunswick
Crinkled Voile Hoody
Designed in a lightweight and flowing fabric, this Tilley pull-over hoody is an excellent layering piece. Designed with a full hood, double button cuffed sleeves and two side pockets.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Full hood
- Four button placket
- Two side pockets
- Side slits
- Single button cuff sleeves
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Classic Fit - fuller more generous all over fit
- Made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- The Navy and Black fabrics are certified as "GOOD" UV protection. Black fabric rated UPF 20. Navy fabric rated UPF 15. The White and Ivory fabrics are not certified UV protective.
- Some of this fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth our wrinkles and hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours. Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
better than it looks
I went to a store to check this before ordering - IT IS SOOOO GORGEOUS that I want to order two - both myself and a girlfriend are getting one - the interent just does not do it justice - it is so light and beautiful - since I am sun senstive I have to get a navy, and my friend works in theatre, so all her clothes are black - AND we will each be cool in our tops - sometimes real life if better than the internet ;-)
( 5 )
Throw it on at the beach
I bought this in white, and it's the perfect shirt to throw on at the beach when you think you've had too much sun. It's very lightweight (feels like a thin silk) and goes great with a tan and linen shorts, or as a bikini cover up. Also great as a cover up for sailing. Very cute, crinkly and comfy!
( West Sacramento,
United States )