You said it
“In Ireland on a tour, the day we visited Cliffs of Moher it was raining very heavily and very windy. We all got soaked. After an hour on the bus we stopped for lunch and I was the only person who got off with dry pants! A number of people asked me about my amazing Tilley pants. Also, my Tilley Hat kept off the rain, but most important were its ties which withstood the wind.”
, British Columbia
Coolmax® Extreme Tank
Fast-drying and sweat-defying, they will neither chafe nor bind. These Coolmax® Extreme tanks wick away perspiration better than cotton to keep you cooler and drier in the summer and warmer in the winter.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight and long-wearing - it keeps its shape and appearance
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant fabric
- Dries fast - wash at night, it's dry in the morning
- Wicking action speeds moisture away.
- More comfortable than cotton because it virtually never feels sweaty
- Made from 100% CoolMax® Extreme polyester fabric.
- Simply wash and wear, or hand-wash in a hotel sink, twist in a towel and hang to dry. Ready to wear by morning. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?