You said it
“My Tilley clothing has proven to be without a doubt the most comfortable clothing I own, especially after a long day’s ride. I am the founder of Vridetv, a motorcycle touring and travel site that features hi-definition videos of Canadian points of interest. While on these rides I am unassisted and pack all of my own gear; that is why I am looking for the best, and most compact products to take on my trips.
Tilley has it all, comfort, fit, and styling that fits any occasion. Tilley world renowned travel apparel is my choice of clothing while on my filming adventures, and in everyday life...”
Virtual Riding TV “Explore Canada in high definition.
Coolmax® Extreme Briefs
Two pair will take you around the world! Fast-drying and sweat-defying, they will neither chafe nor bind. These Coolmax® Extreme briefs wick away perspiration better than cotton to keep you cooler and drier in the summer and warmer in the winter. One pair per package.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant fabric
- Dries fast - wash at night, it's dry in the morning
- Wicking action speeds moisture away.
- Lightweight and long-wearing - it keeps its shape and appearance
- Secret pocket - sorry guys, we tried
- Made from 100% CoolMax® Extreme polyester fabric.
- Simply wash and wear, or hand-wash in a hotel sink, twist in a towel and hang to dry. Ready to wear by morning. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 2 )
Although the fabric does wick away moisture, it takes a long time to dry. Also, don't believe the sizing chart. If you must buy a pair, order a size larger.
( 2.5 )
Be vary wary of Tilley's sizing chart and choose your size carefully. I am waist 38/39 but had to return L size (allegedly 36-39) as way too small. I replaced with XL (40) and they only just fit me.
United Kingdom )
( 3 )
Purchased a pair, along with a pair of the standard Travel Briefs. Interestingly, theses are slightly less generously cut, which make them more less comfortable for me. Also not noticed any better performance from these than offered by the Travel Briefs.
United Kingdom )