You said it
“I have bought several Tilley Hats and other clothing items from y’all over the years. You recently honored the lifetime guarantee on one of my hats and that influenced my decision to buy these shorts from Tilley – more expensive than what I planned to spend, but I know we get what we pay for and I also like that they are made in North America, rather than China – supporting jobs on our continent is important to me. Thank you for your great products and great service.”
Coolmax® Extreme Briefs
Two pair will take you around the world! Fast-drying and sweat-defying, they will neither chafe nor bind. These Coolmax® Extreme briefs wick away perspiration better than cotton to keep you cooler and drier in the summer and warmer in the winter. One pair per package.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Stain, odour and bacteria resistant fabric
- Dries fast - wash at night, it's dry in the morning
- Wicking action speeds moisture away.
- Lightweight and long-wearing - it keeps its shape and appearance
- Secret pocket - sorry guys, we tried
- Made from 100% CoolMax® Extreme polyester fabric.
- Simply wash and wear, or hand-wash in a hotel sink, twist in a towel and hang to dry. Ready to wear by morning. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 2 )
Although the fabric does wick away moisture, it takes a long time to dry. Also, don't believe the sizing chart. If you must buy a pair, order a size larger.
( 2.5 )
Be vary wary of Tilley's sizing chart and choose your size carefully. I am waist 38/39 but had to return L size (allegedly 36-39) as way too small. I replaced with XL (40) and they only just fit me.
United Kingdom )
( 3 )
Purchased a pair, along with a pair of the standard Travel Briefs. Interestingly, theses are slightly less generously cut, which make them more less comfortable for me. Also not noticed any better performance from these than offered by the Travel Briefs.
United Kingdom )