You said it
“Our last camping/hiking trip to the Jebel Akhdar Mountains in Oman involved a late afternoon departure from Muscat. We had just taken the turn off to head up into the mountains when we saw a western looking hitchhiker. We often pick up locals, but have never seen a foreigner hitchhiking. A bit strange to be hitchhiking up the mountain so late but we both said, “He must be OK he’s wearing a Tilley Hat.” He got into the car and saw we each had Tilley Hats and said “aah you must be alright you both have Tilley Hats”! True story.
"Cool Comfort" Knit Short-Sleeved T-Shirt
This Tilley V-Neck T-Shirt wicks moisture away from the skin to help balance body temperature. Made with Nano® coolest comfort technology and a hint of stretch, this T-Shirt is a great combination of function and style.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Oatmeal Heather
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Great as a layering piece or on its own
- Engineered with Nano® wicking technology
- V-neck style
- Regular T-shirt styling
- Easy to mix and match
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Fine gauge knit
- Retains shape
- Fabric made with 95% cotton and 5% Spandex. This fabric is engineered with Nano® Moisture Management treatment to wick moisture away from the skin.
- Wash 'n' wear. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area in about 8 hours.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and air-dry flat. Low iron, do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking ability of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
- Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?