You said it
“I’ve always loved hats but could never get them to fit. I was naturally born for a Tilley 8+ and did not know it. In July 2008 I walked by a Tilley rack in a Cape Breton store. That’s when my Tilley affair started. I now wear a TW2 for late fall and early winter, a charcoal TIC1 for heavy winter, a T3 cotton duck hat for those late spring and early fall windy days on the Summerside boardwalk (the snap-up brim is great in the wind) and finally but not last, I just recently bought a T5CN for just about any summer day and may cheat a bit and wear it to Florida for March break.”
Thanks, Denis; when Horst Berlin of Toronto bought the first Hat, it was a size 8.
City Collection Pants
Classic styling and easy care fabric combine to create these City Collection Tilley wool blend pants. With the assistance of the stain-and wrinkle-resistant fabric, these pants remain smart after long meetings or long flights. Designed with two front pockets and a secret flip-out pocket for securing valuables.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Flannel Grey
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Mix and match with a few key pieces to create a wide variety of looks
- Lightweight, stain-and-wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear. Dries overnight
- Flat front
- YKK zippered fly with button closure
- Two front slant pockets
- Contains flip-out secret pocket for valuables
- Pants are unhemmed
- 34" unfinished inseam
- Contemporary fit - Sits slightly below the natural waist with a slightly lower rise and is straighter through the hips and thighs
- Made with 45% wool gabardine and 55% polyester with a stain-and wrinkle-resistant finish.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Machine wash cold or hand-wash cool. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners because they will damage the fabric qualities. Smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. The wrinkle-resistant fabric needs little or no ironing, but if you wish to touch it up, please use an iron on low heat. Treated with stain/spill-resistant finish.
- Fabric may be dry cleaned.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?