You said it
“ Over fifteen years ago I purchased two pair of men’s Blue and Beige Tilley Shorts. I have shorts from other makers that have already been retired to the ‘Happy Hunting Grounds For Worn Out Shorts’. Not so with my Tilley Shorts! The shorts look as good today as the day I made the purchase. And did I mention that the shorts fit as well today as when I first wore them? The shorts surely are endurable and I guess so am I since the shorts still fit.”
NEW "Forever Cool" Women's Striped Tuxedo Shirt
Timeless stripes are matched with an innovative fabric to make this Tuxedo Shirt a modern classic. The fabric is woven with jade powder - so it always feels cool to the touch.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Navy/Red/Ivory Stripe
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- This lightweight fabric has built-in cooling and wicking properties
- Looks and feels like silk
- Tuxedo style bib detailing
- Band collar
- Seven button placket
- Band cuff with single closure
- Fabric textured with subtle built-in wrinkles
- Jade powder woven into fabric – will not wash out
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length 29”
- Tapered fit – front and back darts that gently shape the body
- Made in Canada
- This featherweight fabric made from 100% nylon engineered with Jade powder. The fabric has continuous cooling and permanent wicking properties.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours. Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?