You said it
“I have fair skin and I spend a good part of every year under the Indian sun. How do I do it? My Tilley hat! My Tilley Hemp Hat has been with me on a camel safari in the desert, an elephant ride in the Pink City and while looking for tigers in Ranthambhore National Park.”
MARIELLEN WARD, publisher / writer of the travel blog
NEW "Cool Comfort" Knits Women's V-Neck Cardigan
Made with NANO-TEX® coolest comfort technology to balance body temperature, this Cardigan, with a hint of stretch, can be worn alone or doubled with matching tank or T-shirt for a classic twin set.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Green Heather
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Engineered with NANO-TEX® wicking technology
- Deep V-neck
- Front placket with six dyed to match buttons
- Easy to mix and match
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Fine gauge knit
- Retains shape
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Centre back length 26”
- Made in Canada
- Fabric made with 95% cotton and 5% Spandex. This fabric is engineered with NANO-TEX® Moisture Management treatment to wick moisture away from the skin.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area in about 8 hours.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or air-dry flat. Low iron, do not bleach, do not dry clean and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking ability of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?