You said it
“While hanging out at the hotel pool with my dad (both of us wearing Tilley), I noticed that the beer was getting warm. My dad got up to get ice, but couldn’t find any buckets so he improvised and used his Tilley. The Tilley Airflo® Hat had ample room to carry more than enough ice and the mesh worked well to let the excess water run out. Best of all, after dumping the ice in the cooler, the Tilley was nice and cool when back on his head. Maybe this is not your normal deep jungle solution, but not that shabby for urban lazy guys.”
"Cool Comfort" Knits Boat Neck Tunic
Casual, comfortable and versatile are the keywords for this Tilley Boat Neck Tunic. It looks fabulous paired with a pair of denims, leggings or as a simple poolside cover up. Made with Nano® coolest comfort technology and a hint of stretch, this top wicks moisture to help balance body temperature.
NEW Purple Heather and Green Heather.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Purple Heather
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Can be easily dressed up (Ponte di Roma Leggings) or down (True Blue Jeans)
- Engineered with Nano® wicking technology
- Boat neck styling
- Fine gauge knit
- Retains shape
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Fabric made with 95% cotton and 5% Spandex. This fabric is engineered with Nano® Moisture Management treatment to wick moisture away from the skin.
- Wash 'n' wear. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area in about 8 hours.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or air-dry flat. Low iron, do not bleach, do not dry clean and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking ability of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 1 )
BOAT NECK TUNIC
I re-ordered the tunic in 2XL and it is way too big through the shoulders and looks very sloppy. I am very disappointed with the sizing. It is on it's way back for a refund. Lynn, Ottawa, ON
( 4 )
BOAT NECK TUNIC
I just received this in the mail, it is beautifully made, lovely fabric. I ordered the XL, it fit me through the top but is very clingy thru the mid-section. The garment has a lot of elesticityt. I will have to return it as it is just too tight. It would be hot in warmer weather and even with tights it would be too tight in the mid-section and hips, showing all th bumps /lumps which a tunic would hopefully disguise.
I will return it for another size.
Lynn, Ottawa, ON