You said it
Directing a TV documentary on National Geographic saw me working on both sides of the Atlantic. One of the most amazing locations was Inis Oirr, a tiny island off the west coast of Ireland. A rogue wave sent us crashing into the ocean. My trusty TH5 floated off towards America and I thought that was the end of our 5-year adventure. Two days later I was shooting on the beach when, you guessed it, my Tilley floated ashore and was found by the sound man. But as it had now been ‘salvaged’ the only way I could get it back was to buy everyone a pint of Guinness. After 48 hours in the Atlantic, my Tilley had gained a little more character, but was still in perfect condition.
NEW "Cool Comfort" Knits Women's Scoop Neck Tank
Designed with a scoop neck and wide shoulders that flatter whether worn alone or layered, this Tank, with a touch of stretch, uses NANO-TEX® coolest comfort technology to help balance body temperature.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Green Heather
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Engineered with NANO-TEX® wicking technology
- Scoop neck
- Wide strap – 4”
- Easy to mix and match
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Fine gauge knit
- Retains shape
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Centre back length 26”
- Made in Canada
- Fabric made with 95% cotton and 5% Spandex. This fabric is engineered with NANO-TEX® Moisture Management treatment to wick moisture away from the skin.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area in about 8 hours.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or air-dry flat. Low iron, do not bleach, do not dry clean and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking ability of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 4 )
Like the slightly fitted style and deep scoop neck
I bought this cardigan set in green and I'm really pleased. Soft, comfy, and washes well and packs nicely. I like the more fitted style of the tank and cardigan - much more feminine than a boxy style. Please, Tilley, continue making more stylish, fitted, and feminine clothes, especially for professional wear.