You said it
“I now have a total of ten Tilley hats and love each and every one of them. Where I work I’m known as the ‘Hat Guy’. Just when I thought it was safe to look at a Tilley catalogue you guys came out with the Intrepid Shoulder Bag! It arrived on my birthday. The Intrepid makes a wonderful computer bag and will hold so much more. I get tons of great feedback from my friends when they see it. Thanks for the great work everyone.”
"Cool Comfort" Knits Women's Scoop Neck Tank
Designed with a scoop neck and wide shoulders that flatter whether worn alone or layered, this Tank, with a touch of stretch, uses NANO-TEX® coolest comfort technology to help balance body temperature.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Green Heather
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Engineered with NANO-TEX® wicking technology
- Scoop neck
- Wide strap – 4”
- Easy to mix and match
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Fine gauge knit
- Retains shape
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Centre back length 26”
- Made in Canada
- Fabric made with 95% cotton and 5% Spandex. This fabric is engineered with NANO-TEX® Moisture Management treatment to wick moisture away from the skin.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area in about 8 hours.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or air-dry flat. Low iron, do not bleach, do not dry clean and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking ability of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?