You said it
"Back from an extraordinary trip to Zambia.
The hat was fantastic. It was well over 40 degrees and we were out in direct sun from dawn to dusk. A number of people nearly passed out!
My now much loved Tilley will feature a lot in the final film.
So a huge thank you. I will be taking it on my next filming trip in a few weeks time to Australia to dissect a red kangaroo, a camel and a cassowary
All the best and thanks again."
Mark Evans BVetMed MRCVS - Jungle TV
NEW "Cool Comfort" Knits Women's Short-Sleeved Polo
Made with NANO-TEX® coolest comfort technology to balance body temperature, this Polo, with a hint of stretch, is a great wardrobe choice for both travel and everyday wear.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Purple Heather
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Engineered with NANO-TEX® wicking technology
- Polo-neck with two button closure
- Easy to mix and match
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Fine gauge knit
- Retains shape
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Centre back length 26”
- Made in Canada
- Fabric made with 95% cotton and 5% Spandex. This fabric is engineered with NANO-TEX® Moisture Management treatment to wick moisture away from the skin.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area in about 8 hours.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or air-dry flat. Low iron, do not bleach, do not dry clean and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking ability of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?