You said it
“Firstly, I would like to note how much I love and adore my Tilley Hat and Explorer Jacket. I receive a consistent array of compliments for the both of them. My name is Alex Tilley and though I am only in my twenties, I receive comments or questions everywhere I go about my relation to the founder of Tilley Endurables, Alex Tilley, as we both share the name. I wanted to share this because it is a fun coincidence.”
ALEX TILLEY (The other Alex Tilley)
NEW "Cool Comfort" Knit Men’s Polo
Made with Nano® coolest comfort technology and a hint of stretch, this Polo Shirt wicks moisture away from the skin to help balance body temperature.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Engineered with Nano® wicking technology
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Three button placket
- Single left chest pocket
- Fine gauge knit
- Retains shape
- Shirttail hem – wear in or out – wear in or out
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Wash n' wear, dries in about 8 hours with good ventilation
- Made in Canada
- Fabric made with 95% cotton and 5% Spandex. This fabric is engineered with Nano® Moisture Management treatment to wick moisture away from the skin.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area in about 8 hours.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and air-dry flat. Low iron, do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking ability of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
- Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?