You said it
“Tilley was the first hat I found that would fit my head. I bought it in 1995 at Klondike Days in Edmonton. I saw the display and the person asked what my size was and I replied 73/4. She said, you must mean 7 3/8 and I said that I meant a 7 3/4. Without batting an eye she said Tilley recommended a bigger size and handed me a 7 7/8. It’s been with me on my hikes on the West Coast Trail, Nootka Island, and the North Coast Trail. It’s fantastic, and it’s still going strong!”
NEW Cool Comfort' Knits Men's Crew Neck T-Shirt
Made with Nano® coolest comfort technology and a hint of stretch, this Tilley T-Shirt wicks moisture away from the skin to help balance body temperature. A great combination of function and style.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Green Heather
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Engineered with Nano® wicking technology
- Crew neck style
- Regular T-shirt styling
- Easy to mix and match
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Fine gauge knit
- Retains shape
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Made in Canada
- Fabric made with 95% cotton and 5% Spandex. This fabric is engineered with Nano® Moisture Management treatment to wick moisture away from the skin.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to dry in a well-ventilated area in about 8 hours.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and air-dry flat. Low iron, do not bleach, do not dry clean and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking ability of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
Just the best
This T-Shirt is my favourite T-Shirt. It is really comfortable, washes and dries easily and quickly and looks great to boot.