You said it
“ It’s late January 2010, and we’re on final preparations for our Peru adventures. In a small shop, I spot a new to me Tilley Hat. It’s a Mocha TH5! After getting home, I check out the website then order 2 shirts for my travels. Late March, we’re off to Peru, starting off in Iquitos, deep in the Amazon Jungle, for 4 days of exploring. The Hemp is perfect for the heat, humidity, sun and rain. Perfect protection! After the Amazon, it’s off to Cusco to explore the Andes, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca and its small islands. Again, the hat offers perfect protection from the sun, as it is pretty direct on my balding head up here at high altitudes. It’s already been a year, and now I have 6 shirts, one t-shirt, my TH5, a T3, AND the Intrepid.”
, New Brunswick
This attractive Italian leather belt bag is stylishly designed with three practical pockets.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
Size: 7 1/2” wide and 4 1/2” high
- Full grain Italian leather and Italian hardware with polished silver finish
- Contrast stitching
- Top pocket is 7 1/2” with leather pull zipper
- Pouch pocket is an open 6 1/4” with 420 dernier nylon lining
- Centre pouch pocket is 5 1/4” with leather pull zipper
- Adjust to fit waists from 32” to 44”
- Belt width 1 1/8”
- Full grain Italian leather with Italian hardware with a polished silver finish.
- Spot wash but do not use soap on the leather.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?