You said it
“We have our Tilley T4’s on. And I’ll tell you it don’t get any better than this. A good woman and a great hat. When it comes down to it you can have a bad day flyfishing, and still come home with a smile on your face because you still look great in your Tilley hat. Rain, sun or wind it don’t matter. You’re prepared for whatever mother nature throws at you in your Tilley.”
Via email from Maine
Crinkled Voile Women's Batwing Blouse
Lightweight and lovely, this batwing blouse is easy to care for and packs up small. Featuring a V-neck styling with stand collar.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- V-neck style with stand collar
- Batwing short-sleeve styling
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Classic Fit - fuller more generous all over fit
- Made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- The Navy fabric is certified as "GOOD" UV protection, rated UPF 15. The White fabric is not certified UV protective.
- Some of this fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth our wrinkles and hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners, as this will inhibit the wicking capabilities of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours. Do not dry clean.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?