You said it
“I live in Rio de Janeiro, and first bought a Tilley Hat about 6 years ago. It’s wonderful for our hot, humid climate. I now own 6 Tilleys. I play golf every Wednesday and l always turn up in a Tilley Hat. My group liked them so much that they asked me to buy hats for them on my trips to the States. Now 4 of the group of 7 are regularly wearing their AirFlo® Hats. Recently, two of the pros have started to wear them. I am fair-skinned, and yet have had no skin problems on forehead, neck or ears, since using the Tilley. I wash a hat in the evening, and by the morning it’s dry – and they keep their shape. I boat a lot, and the floating feature is great, as are the holding cords. The money I keep in the hat has been washed more often than used!”
Rio De Janeiro
, via e-mail
Burnout Knits Women's Scoop-Neck Tank
Either worn alone or paired with the matching Burnout Shawl, this Tilley Scoop-Neck Tank makes an attractive and easy care addition to any wardrobe. Made from a lightweight fabric blend, this top packs small, washes easily and arrives wrinkle-free.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Grey Bubbles
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Wear it with a the matching Burnout Shawl
- This sheer print in Aqua and Black are ideally worn layered over or under another item
- Packs small
- Lightweight fabric
- Scoop neckline
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length 27"
- This lightweight fabric is made from 60% polyester and 40% cotton.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. These Tilley clothes benefits from being smoothed out and laid flat to dry in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash delicate on cold. Hand wash cool. Machine dry low and remove promptly or smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to air-dry. Do not iron, do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?