You said it
“ I bought my first Tilley Hat in the fall of 2010. It is a Tilley Charcoal Winter Hat and I immediately ‘fell in love with it’. I loved the feel of the material and its perfect fit on my head. During the next few months, as we passed from our normal chilly fall into a very cold winter, the Tilley Winter Hat constantly kept my head and ears warm. Regardless of the temperature, the strength of the wind, the amount of snow or rain, my head was dry and very comfortable. Everywhere I go, I receive compliments on the style, look, design and feel of the Tilley Winter Hat. The soft brim enables me to wear the hat while photographing outdoors, but it isn’t too soft to lose the beautiful stylish look. I enjoyed the hat so much that I bought a lighterweight hat to wear in the spring. A Tilley Hat is now a standard part of my attire and I plan to purchase a third Tilley Hat for the upcoming hot summer days.”
FRANK KENDRALLA JR.
Burnout Knits Women's Scoop-Neck Tank
Either worn alone or paired with the matching Burnout Shawl, this Tilley Scoop-Neck Tank makes an attractive and easy care addition to any wardrobe. Made from a lightweight fabric blend, this top packs small, washes easily and arrives wrinkle-free.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Grey Bubbles
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Wear it with a the matching Burnout Shawl
- This sheer print in Aqua and Black are ideally worn layered over or under another item
- Packs small
- Lightweight fabric
- Scoop neckline
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length 27"
- This lightweight fabric is made from 60% polyester and 40% cotton.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. These Tilley clothes benefits from being smoothed out and laid flat to dry in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash delicate on cold. Hand wash cool. Machine dry low and remove promptly or smooth out wrinkles and lay flat to air-dry. Do not iron, do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners because this will damage the quality of the fabric. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?