You said it
“My Tilley clothing has proven to be without a doubt the most comfortable clothing I own, especially after a long day’s ride. I am the founder of Vridetv, a motorcycle touring and travel site that features hi-definition videos of Canadian points of interest. While on these rides I am unassisted and pack all of my own gear; that is why I am looking for the best, and most compact products to take on my trips.
Tilley has it all, comfort, fit, and styling that fits any occasion. Tilley world renowned travel apparel is my choice of clothing while on my filming adventures, and in everyday life...”
Virtual Riding TV “Explore Canada in high definition.
AdventureCloth Sierra Pants
These flat-front Sierra Tilley pants for men feature five handy pockets including one secret pocket. For added durability, these pants are bar tacked at every stress point and twice sewn on seams wherever possible.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Bar tacked at every stress point and twice sewn seams wherever possible
- Two front slant pockets
- Two Velcro®-sealed pockets in back
- Velcro®-sealed, inside secret pocket for valuables
- Welded-shut stainless steel D-ring
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 37” unfinished inseam
- Classic fit - usually sits at the waist; has a straighter seat and thighs
- Made of Tilley AdventureCloth, a 65% polyester and 35% cotton blend for strength and comfort.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest will iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
Washing instructions you can swear by – ‘Give 'em hell!’ Wash without mercy and expect years of use out of anything made out of this amazing fabric. Do not bleach. If necessary, use a stain remover. Hand or machine-wash and air or machine dry. Needs little or no ironing.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?