You said it
“ While traveling in the US Southwest, my husband and I were on a boat trip on Lake Powell in Utah. The boat was traveling about 20 knots in a remote area of the lake when my husband went to adjust the strap on his Tilley Hat, the wind caught it and it was regrettably out of sight within seconds. A few days later our house-sitters emailed us that they had received a phone call from a camper who had found the hat floating on the lake close to his remote camp site. Fortunately my husband had taken the time to write his name and phone number on the inside of the hat when he purchased it. We called our ‘Good Samaritan’ and he mailed the hat back to Canada. After a 2000-mile journey and being immersed in a lake for several days, the hat after a wash and dry looks and fits as good as new!”
, British Columbia
AdventureCloth Pleated Pants
Generously cut but slimming in appearance, these pleated Tilley pants for men feature five handy pockets including one secret pocket. For added durability, these pants are bar tacked at every stress point and twice sewn on seams wherever possible.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Bar tacked at every stress point and twice sewn seams wherever possible
- Pleated front
- Two front slant pockets
- Two Velcro®-sealed pockets in back
- Secret pocket inside for valuables
- Welded-shut stainless steel D-ring
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- All pant are unhemmed - 37" inseam
- Classic fit - usually sits at the waist; has a straighter seat and thighs
- Made of Tilley AdventureCloth, a 65% polyester and 35% cotton blend for strength and comfort.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest will iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
Washing instructions you can swear by – ‘Give 'em hell!’ Wash without mercy and expect years of use out of anything made out of this amazing fabric. Do not bleach. If necessary, use a stain remover. Hand or machine-wash and air or machine dry. Needs little or no ironing.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?