You said it
“ I bought a pair of Tilley Walking Socks years ago. They were so comfortable that I bought a second pair shortly after and then a third. I tell everyone to buy Tilley Walking Socks; they’ll be the last socks you’ll ever buy and the most comfortable ones.”
AdventureCloth Classic Pants
These classic Tilley pants for men set the standard as perhaps the best-made, most practical and versatile travel pants ever built. Seven pockets including a secret pocket so you can carry what you need in style.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Bar tacked at every stress point and twice sewn seams wherever possible
- Four pockets in front - two with Velcro® seals and expansion pleats
- Two pockets in back - Velcro®-sealed for piece-of-mind
- Velcro®-sealed secret pocket inside for valuables
- Welded-shut stainless steel D-ring
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Pants are unhemmed – 37” unfinished inseam
- Classic fit - usually sits at the waist; has a straighter seat and thighs
- Made of Tilley AdventureCloth, a 65% polyester and 35% cotton blend for strength and comfort.
- Fabric certified “EXCELLENT” UV protection - UPF 50+, the maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' Wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest will iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
Washing instructions you can swear by – ‘Give 'em hell!’ Wash without mercy and expect years of use out of anything made out of this amazing fabric. Do not bleach. If necessary, use a stain remover. Hand or machine-wash and air or machine dry. Needs little or no ironing.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 5 )
after 15 years of constant use in the African bush and European travel they are still in good shape. But, I wish I could still get them in STONE colour