You said it
“I had traveled in Italy from Rome to the Amalfi Coast, then Rome and north to Florence, Venice and Tuscany (total of 16 days) with 2 pieces of ‘carry on’ luggage (one tote and a 20" upright) due to 90% Tilley merchandise within. Your Spring 2009 catalogue was shot in Italy, so I brought a copy with me and had fun finding the locations and showing the catalogue and connecting with people in Positano.”
Highland Collection Women's Bermuda Shorts
Designed with a Bermuda length inseam and flat-front style, these shorts feature five handy pockets (one of them a passport sized secret pocket). The subtle plaid fabric has excellent shape retention as well as built-in stretch and moisture-wicking properties to ensure constant comfort.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Stone/Grey Check
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Medium weight moisture-wicking fabric with built-in stretch and shape retention
- Flat-front style with zipper and button closure
- Two deep front pockets
- Two rear pockets
- Flip-out, zippered, passport-sized secret pocket in waistband
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Finished inseam 14”
- Classic fit – Sits at the waist and is fuller through the hips and thighs
- This fabric is made from 95.5% polyester and 4.5% Spandex. This medium weight fabric has moisture-wicking properties as well as built-in stretch and excellent shape retention.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?