You said it
“ While traveling in the US Southwest, my husband and I were on a boat trip on Lake Powell in Utah. The boat was traveling about 20 knots in a remote area of the lake when my husband went to adjust the strap on his Tilley Hat, the wind caught it and it was regrettably out of sight within seconds. A few days later our house-sitters emailed us that they had received a phone call from a camper who had found the hat floating on the lake close to his remote camp site. Fortunately my husband had taken the time to write his name and phone number on the inside of the hat when he purchased it. We called our ‘Good Samaritan’ and he mailed the hat back to Canada. After a 2000-mile journey and being immersed in a lake for several days, the hat after a wash and dry looks and fits as good as new!”
, British Columbia
Highland Collection Women's Flat-Front Pants
These pants in a subtle plaid are designed with a flat-front, straight leg and five pockets (including one passport sized secret pocket). The moisture-wicking fabric has built-in stretch for comfort and excellent shape retention.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Stone/Grey Check
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Medium weight moisture-wicking fabric with built-in stretch and shape retention
- Flat-front style
- Two front slash pockets and two rear Velcro®-sealed pockets
- Flip-out, zippered, passport-sized secret pocket in waistband
- Straight leg
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Finished inseam 34”
- Contemporary fit – Sits slightly below the natural waist with a slightly lower rise and is straighter through the hips and thighs
- This fabric is made from 95.5% polyester and 4.5% Spandex. This medium weight fabric has moisture-wicking properties as well as built-in stretch and excellent shape retention.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?