You said it
My Tilley Hat is now 15 years old. He (not ‘it’ as he has been such a close travelling companion) has crossed the equator and both tropics at least a dozen times. He has explored African deserts, the Amazon Rain Forest, the islands of the Galapagos, mountain-top Machu Picchu, inside Egyptian pyramids, and countless temples, beaches and villages around the world. He has endured travel in planes, boats, trains, and on horses and camels in snow, sleet, hail, rain, and sunshine.
, British Columbia
Highland Collection Women's Convertible 2-in1 Jacket/Vest
This handy women's jacket, in a subtle plaid, features zip-off sleeves to easily convert from a jacket to a vest. The zip-up stand collar with interior wind flap protection and bottom draw in toggles keep the wind at bay while the moisture-wicking fabric with built-in stretch and shape retention ensure constant comfort.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Stone/Grey Check
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Medium weight moisture-wicking fabric with built-in stretch and shape retention
- Two pieces in one - jacket converts easily into a vest
- Stand collar that zips right up to keep out the elements
- Front zipper closure with wind flap
- Two front pockets with zippers
- One interior Velcro®-sealed pocket to secure valuables
- Drawstring toggle at bottom can be tightened to keep out the wind
- Black mesh interior lining
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length 25”
- This fabric is made from 95.5% polyester and 4.5% Spandex. This medium weight fabric has moisture-wicking properties as well as built-in stretch and excellent shape retention.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?