You said it
“I’ve been told my Tilley makes me look like Hemingway. It’s the beard, I guess. I wear it during my daily three-mile walk through the woods and fields. And as an investigative journalist and author, I’ve traveled around the world and into three war zones – Palestine during Defensive Shield, the second Intifada, Iraq with Coalition forces, and southern Sudan and Darfur.”
Highland Collection Straight Skirt
Built-in stretch and moisture-wicking ensure this skirt, in a subtle plaid, is always comfortable. Designed with five handy pockets, including one passport sized secret pocket.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Select a Color : Stone/Grey Check
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Medium weight moisture-wicking fabric with built-in stretch and shape retention
- Flat-front style with zipper and button closure
- Two front curved pockets; right pocket with Velcro®-sealed, passport sized secret pocket
- Two rear Velcro®-sealed pockets that sit below the rear yoke
- Back kick pleat
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given
- Wash 'n' wear, dries overnight
- Centre back length 24 ½”
- Classic fit – Sits at the waist and is fuller through the hips and thighs
- This fabric is made from 95.5% polyester and 4.5% Spandex. This medium weight fabric has moisture-wicking properties as well as built-in stretch and excellent shape retention.
- Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, maximum rating given.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers in a well-ventilated area after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. You can choose to either tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not bleach and do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?