You said it
“We started our 6 week African adventure with 5,895 metres walk up Mt Kilimanjaro. My oldest son Christopher and I with our two guides and porters ascended over 5 days. We climbed 5 to 7 hours a day – altitude is the biggest challenge. We were thrilled to summit at sunrise on Canada Day. We donned our Tilley Hats for the official photo and started our descent for our next adventures. Best Advice – Do the most physically challenging part of your adventure first.”
NEW Essential Leather Bag
The fine Italian leather is hand rubbed with vegetable dye and then glazed to enhance the deep rich beauty of the colors. Designed with five handy pockets, an adjustable shoulder strap and to be large enough for your favourite tablet.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
Size: 12" width and 13 1/2" height
- Hand vegetable dyed and glazed Italian leather
- 10 1/2" top zipper closure
- Front 10 1/2" zippered pocket; 9" deep
- Front envelope pocket 8" wide and 6" deep with leather tab and magnetic closure
- Main inside pocket has contrast lining
- Two open pockets with leather trim on one side of bag
- One zippered pocket with leather trim on the opposite side
- All over contrast stitching
- Adjustable shoulder strap
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?