You said it
“ I spend my summers in Greenland researching and tagging Greenland white-fronted and Canada geese. I live out of my tent for a month about 11 or 12 miles from the nearest town; the only way to get to camp is by helicopter (unlikely!), or walk everything in (the usual)! Weight and bulk of kit is an important issue but I’d never leave my Tilley at home, I need a good reliable hat. It keeps the intense Arctic sun off my head, supporting a mosquito net away from my face, and has been washed in rivers and lakes many times. I’ve learned from experience that I can rely 100% on my Tilley not to let me down and it looks so much better than the rather shapeless floppies of other brands!”
AIRFLO® Long-Sleeved Shirt
Quick drying and moisture wicking, this lightweight Tilley AIRFLO® shirt, with vented back mesh inserts, stands up through the toughest excursions.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Please double-check that you have selected the correct sizing and color above before you add this item to your shopping cart.
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Lightweight and breathable fabric that wicks away moisture
- Back vented mesh inserts to enhance cool airflow
- Regular collar and six horn button closure
- Versatile roll-up sleeves with button tabs; wear sleeves long or short
- One single button gusseted pocket on left sleeve that interacts with button tab; pocket large enough for room key or memory card
- Adjustable two horn button cuff
- Two gusseted patch chest pockets with Velcro®-closures; large enough for a passport or cell phone
- Two welt pockets above gusseted pockets with YKK zipper closures also large enough for cell phone or small digital camera
- Square bottom with side slits
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30
- Wrinkle resistant
- Wash 'n' wear, dries quickly
- This lightweight fabric is made from 71% nylon and 29% polyester. The material has moisture wicking properties designed to keep the body cool and comfortable.
- Fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 30.
- This fabric has been tested and certified as providing ultraviolet protection. For more information on sun protection and the fabric testing please see: A Fashionable Defense- Sun Protection from Head to Toe.
- Wash 'n' wear. Air-dries overnight. Only the fussiest would iron. Clothing air-dries more quickly if wrung out within an absorbent towel after hand washing. Tilley clothing benefits from being smoothed out and drip-dried on hangers after being hand washed.
- Machine wash cold or hand-wash cool. Machine dry low or smooth out wrinkles while damp and hang to dry. If desired, iron using a low setting. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners because they will damage the fabric qualities. Do not dry clean. If washing with other items, wash with like colours.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?