You said it
“A highlight of my 75th Birthday celebration was sitting by the pool with my brother
sharing stories with him, and enjoying a ‘Cerveza’ or two. We were of course wearing our Tilleys, so we were ‘cool’.”
, British Columbia
The Tilley Duffel Bag in Waxed Nylon
An excellent weekender bag, the Tilley Duffel in waxed nylon is designed with convenience and easy travelling in mind. A leather handle and shoulder strap gives carrying options. Five pockets provide plenty of storage while the nine brass feet studs keep this sturdy Duffel tidily off the ground. Each bag carries an exterior brass plate with a unique registration number that can be registered with Tilley. In case the bag is ever lost, we'll try and connect the owner with the finder.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- 25” two-way exterior antique brass zipper with leather pulls for easy access
- Leather handles with leather handle grip
- Adjustable/detachable leather shoulder strap with shoulder pad for comfort. Shoulder strap 1” long adjusts in length from 36” to 43”
- Two exterior full pockets with Velcro® closures for security – both 25” long and 9 _” high.
- Leather patch with “ Tilley Hat” logo on one outside pocket
- Unique antique brass registration plate on leather patch on the other outside pocket
- Fully lined with nylon
- One interior antique brass zippered pocket on one side with leather pull – 14” long and 8” high
- Two open interior pockets on other side of bag – each 5 1/2” long and 10” high
- Bottom of bag has nine brass feet (studs) with leather strips to keep the bag off the ground
- Reinforced leather patches on all 4 corners of the bag
- Contrast stitching
- Size: 8 1/2" wide, 13" high and 25" long
- The Duffel is made from 100% waxed nylon.
- Inside lining is water repellent 420 dernier nylon.
- The 100% leather trim is vegetable tanned, finished and ‘aged’ in Italy to give it that old-world, well-worn feeling.
- Spot wash but do not use soap on the leather. The leather is prepared so it will not become brittle or cracked. Any type of oil or wax on the leather is not recommended.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?