You said it
“Alex, we met recently in a sandstorm north of Amman, Jordan. You helped me with a new knot! Hats. I hope you enjoyed your trip as much as we did.”
The Tilley Carry-On in Waxed Nylon
This attractive Tilley Carry-On in waxed nylon is conveniently designed with both leather handles and adjustable and detachable leather shoulder strap. Featuring four pockets; two interior and two exterior. Nine brass feet studs keep this carry-on tidily off the ground. Each sturdy bag carries an exterior brass plate with a unique registration number that can be registered with Tilley. In case the bag is ever lost, we'll try and connect the owner with the finder.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- Adjustable/detachable leather shoulder strap with shoulder pad for comfort. Shoulder strap 1” long adjusts in length from 36” to 43”
- Two-way exterior antique brass 22” zipper with leather pulls for easy access
- Leather handles with leather handle grip
- One exterior pocket with double Velcro® closures for security – 17” long and 6” high
- One exterior pocket with antique brass zippered closure – 15 _” long and 6” high
- Leather “Hat” logo patch on one exterior pocket
- Unique antique brass registration plate on leather patch on other exterior pocket
- Fully lined with nylon
- Interior zippered pocket – 13 _” long and 7” high
- Two open interior pockets on other side of bag – 9” long and 9” high
- Bottom of bag has nine brass feet (studs) with leather strips to keep bag off the ground
- Reinforced leather patches on all 4 corners of bag
- Contrast stitching detailing
- Size: 8.5” long, 12" high and 22" long
- The Carry-On is made from 100% waxed nylon.
- Inside lining is water repellent 420 dernier nylon.
- The 100% leather trim is vegetable tanned, finished and ‘aged’ in Italy to give it that old-world, well-worn feeling.
- Spot wash but do not use soap on the leather. The leather is prepared so it will not become brittle or cracked. Any type of oil or wax on the leather is not recommended.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?