You said it
“Tilley was the first hat I found that would fit my head. I bought it in 1995 at Klondike Days in Edmonton. I saw the display and the person asked what my size was and I replied 73/4. She said, you must mean 7 3/8 and I said that I meant a 7 3/4. Without batting an eye she said Tilley recommended a bigger size and handed me a 7 7/8. It’s been with me on my hikes on the West Coast Trail, Nootka Island, and the North Coast Trail. It’s fantastic, and it’s still going strong!”
The Tilley Cambridge Carryall in Waxed Nylon
This attractive and convenient carryall in waxed nylon has been designed with comfort and easy use in mind. Featuring an antique brass zipper closure, leather handles and an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap. A double snap at base of bag converts the bag three ways: from a computer bag, to tote, to a purse. Each bag carries an exterior brass plate with a unique registration number that can be registered with Tilley. In case the bag is ever lost, we'll try and connect the owner with the finder.
Read Reviews |
Write a Review
Sizing is Canadian. For sizing conversions, please see our Sizing Guide
Select your size
- A double snap at base of bag converts the bag from computer bag, to tote, to a purse. The bag can be used flat, snapped to convert to a smaller purse or drop the flap (that is attached with Velcro® to the side of the bag) inside the bag, and the bag converts to a tote with a bottom
- 15” antique brass zipper closure
- Leather covered handles with leather tabs
- Adjustable/detachable shoulder strap, adjusts in length from 45” to 48”
- Leather patch “Hat” logo
- Fully lined with nylon
- One inside zippered pocket on leather patch – 6 _” long and 6” high
- Unique antique brass registration plate on leather patch pocket
- Leather cell phone holder – 3 _” long and 3 _” high
- One interior antique brass zippered pocket – 9” long by 9” high
- Interior leather fob key holder
- Contrast stitching detailing
- Size (expanded): 15 1/2" long and 5 _ " high
- Size (snapped): 5” wide, 13 1/2" high and 15 1/2" long
- The Carryall is made from 100% waxed nylon.
- Inside lining is water repellent 420 dernier nylon.
- The 100% leather trim is vegetable tanned, finished and ‘aged’ in Italy to give it that old-world, well-worn feeling.
- Spot wash but do not use soap on the leather. The leather is prepared so it will not become brittle or cracked. Any type of oil or wax on the leather is not recommended.
You must log in to post a product review
Do you already have a Tilley.com profile?
( 4.5 )
I purchased this bag for a trip and am currently using it for work. I like the fact that the top closes completely but do have several suggestions. First, I would add a few more smaller pockets on the inside- cell phone size or a place for pens. I think the strap needs to be wider and designed so the buckle does not, regardless of how long or short you have it, cut into your shoulder. It is winter and with a coat it gets uncomfortable so I'm not sure how it will be when spring comes. A Olsen Balt., MD
United States )